18‏/02‏/2011

My Dreams .... :)

i put here my dreams that i want to achive during 10 years from now ...
long term i know ...
but i have alot of dreams too ...:D
.♥ ♥


*****




My Book ... Hope to see it sooooooooon ^_^
isA :)
*****

New Mobile ...
Samsun :D:D
*****
improve my draw skills
and open Art Gallery wiz my 2B :D :)
*****
Red Picantooo ♥ ♥
hope to buy it awiiiiiiiii :D :D
*****
Open a pet shop ... and Sara will be my partner
(ebS6y ya sety) :D:D
 *****




buy house with garden far away ...
Relaxe!! :D
*****
Direct My own Movie ...
hope it to be a GOOD one
^_^
p.s:i don`t have the idea till nw :D :d
*****
Manage my own business wiz my Friendzzzz :*
*****

i want 2 girls ...
till nw i`ll name them Sara, Salma
ya raaaaaaaaaaaab :)
 *****
Travel .. i want to go to : Tunisia , Thailand , Athena ,Italy ,Turkey .....etc
:D :D
***** 



Finally :
Marry the One who i
   
:):)

========================
let`s achive b2a..... :D :D 



هناك تعليق واحد:

  1. ربنا يحققلك كل اللى تتمنيه وبجد الدعاء دا من قلبي وكأنى أعرفك :)

    ردحذف